PRIVATE HAPPINESS COACHING & GROUP EVENTS
We combine coaching, mindfulness and science-backed techniques to empower you to access you full potential and most importantly to enjoy life, especially during challenges !
Have you lost your "modjo" and enthusiasm for life ?
Are you feeling constantly stressed, anxious or even depressed ?
Are you stuck on the hamster wheel of life ?
Do you want to make changes in your life but are not sure where to begin ?
We will accompany you on a journey to :
- Fire-up your enthusiasm for life and boost your well-being
- Learn how to manage stress efficiently and build resilience
- Live a calmer, more fulfilled life
- Build up the self-confidence to create the life that you want
- Become happier, healthier and more successful !
WE ARE THE PERSONAL TRAINERS OF YOUR MIND !
At The Happiness Society, we do not do any "Flower Power", we only work with tools backed by scientific evidence.
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day ; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Our goal is certainly not to walk with you all along your journey, feeding you a fish per session, but to teach you techniques that will allow you to fly with your own wings for the rest of your life. And we do much more than just "teaching to fish", we do DIRECTED NEUROPLASTICITY or what we call BRAIN FITNESS.
Neuroplasticity is the ability of our brain to rewire itself through repetitive behaviours and activities. We will accompany you over a period of time (4 to 8 sessions depending on the program most adapted to your needs) to make sure that the rewiring process is taking place so that these learnt tools, techniques and behaviours become natural and automatic.
We will rewire your brain to :
- enjoy the rollercoaster of life : making the most of positive experiences and bouncing back quickly from difficulties
- build resilience to stress : staying calm under any circumstances
- cultivate optimism and hope to be able to take your life to the next step
- get rid of fear : taking measured risks to move forward with confidence
- boost self-confidence and creativity
- build emotional intelligence : dealing with conflicts with serenity and building meaningful relationships